Expert Heating And Cooling Solutions In Shorewood, WI
Professionalism, expertise, quality, and commitment to customer satisfaction. These are a few things you should expect when you book heating and cooling services in Shorewood, WI. You’ll experience them all with Capital Heating & Cooling. We offer many comfort services to homes and businesses in the Shorewood, WI area.
Read reviews from your neighbors in Milwaukee, WI to see why they choose Capital! Call our friendly team today at 414-316-3467 for 5-star home comfort services from an experienced team.
Why is my central AC not blowing cold air near Shorewood
If not blowing cold air, your central AC could be experiencing a number of different problems:
- Clogged air filter blocking proper airflow
- Thermostat set to ON instead of AUTO preventing the unit from cycling properly
- Debris covered outdoor unit that cannot expel warm air from the house
- Broken condenser fan
- Low refrigerant levels, most likely due to a leak
- Compressor not working and not transferring refrigerant
- Damaged or cracked air ducts, releasing cool airbefore it gets inside
Capital HVAC provides expert and affordable repair services to the Shorewood area. If you are experiencing problems with your air conditioner contact us today.
How much does it cost to repair an air conditioner near Shorewood?
On average, residents in the Shorewood area can anticipate paying between $150 – $600 for air conditioner repairs. Most repairs are minor, averaging around $350. Larger repairs, like a hard to locate freon leak, will most likely cost much more.
For a more accurate price, Capital HVAC offers free estimates as well as expert AC repair services. Contact us today!
How often should you have your air conditioner serviced?
You should have your air conditioner serviced once every year, preferably before the temperature starts to rise in the spring and summer months and before your AC will be put to use. The cost of AC maintenance has been proven to be well worth the money, considering the benefits of an AC service include:
- Extending the lifespan of your unit
- Making it run more efficiently
- Warding off costly repairs in the future
To schedule your AC maintenance service, contact Capital HVAC now.
What is the average lifespan of an HVAC system?
An HVAC system should last between 15 – 20 years, if the following good practices are put into place:
- Having your HVAC regularly tuned up – Semi-annual service extends the lifespan of your HVAC by keeping parts running smoothly and warding off large repairs that might make you consider replacement.
- Not overworking your unit – A good rule of thumb when considering at what temperature to set your thermostat in the summer months is the twenty degree rule. For instance, on a 90 degree day, do not program the temperature to run at less than 70 degrees. Setting reasonable goals for your unit will help it run better for longer.
- Quality of the unit – Higher quality machines tend to last longer than ones that are manufactured more inexpensively. When considering units, quality is an important factor to consider.