Air Conditioner Installation, Repair, and Maintenance
- Same Day Repair, 7 Days a Week
- Same Day Installations, 7 Days a Week
- AC Beyondifications for season-long comfort
- NATE-Certified AC technicians
For emergency air conditioner repair, call us at 414-316-3467
Capital Repairs Your AC, Same Day
You should never have to wait to get your AC back up and running when it breaks down. That’s why we believe in same day repairs, seven days a week.
We’ll send a Capital technician to save your day, right away!
5 Signs You Need an AC Repair
Milwaukee summers are rough. Don’t get stuck with a broken AC. Look for these top five signs your AC unit needs a repair immediately:
Weak airflow from vents
A sudden spike in cooling costs
Loud or unusual noises
Foul, musty, or vile odors
If you’ve noticed any of these signs of AC damage, Call Capital immediately.
Air Conditioner Installation
We install air conditioners every day throughout Milwaukee and surrounding areas. If YOU are wanting a new AC installed, you probably fall into one of two camps:
- Your AC is dead and you need to be back up and running fast.
- Your AC is old and you want to install a new one now before prices keep going up.
Your Capital AC installer will examine your entire system, conduct a load calculation that determines the perfect-sized system for YOUR home, determine all your options, and present your choices and give you a straightforward price.
Capital Meticulously Installs All Major Brands, and:
- Custom-builds your ductwork
- Spends extra time fine-tuning and customizing your new air conditioner to maximum efficiency
- Thoroughly tests your new system to make sure it has been installed perfectly
Capital’s AC Beyondification
We go beyond when it comes to maintaining your air conditioner, so we don’t just do a “tune-up”.
- We recalibrate your AC to Like New condition
- Deep-clean your system
- Perform a comprehensive safety check
- Maximize efficiency, saving you money on energy bills
- And extend the LIFE of your AC system, saving you even more money
And the only thing better than a Capital AC Beyondification is joining the Capital Cares Club, where you get TWO Beyondifications every year (AC and furnace), Front-of-the-Line service, $400 Capital Cash, discounts on repairs, and tons more benefits.
Why Choose Capital?
What Our Customers Say
How Much Does a New Air Conditioner Cost?
When it comes to how much it costs for a new air conditioner, there’s a boat load of conflicting answers out there: Home Advisor says $7,200-$10,500, Back Alley Bob says $1,800 if he can crash on your couch, your neighbors said they paid $1,500 in 1970 and Improve.net says $5,500-$10,000. Not helpful.
Asking how much an air conditioning system costs is pretty much like asking how much a car costs. Are you buying a BMW or a Ford Fiesta? A4 cylinder or a V8? Are low monthly payments or reliability most important? And the list goes on… HVAC isn’t much different except the main factors that impact the cost of a new air conditioner include:
- Equipment size
- Energy Efficiency
- Caliber of HVAC company you choose to work with
- Financing, tax credits & available rebates
So, as a homeowner with a lot of information at your fingertips it’s important to remember the new car analogy when your start to read about the “national averages” or “a typical price ranges.” The best way to find out what if would cost to get a new air conditioner installed is talk with one of our comfort advisers. Capital consultations are free and last roughly 90 minutes
AC Energy Savings Calculator
High-efficient heating and cooling systems cost less to operate, plain and simple. Use our AC Energy Savings Calculator to see how much money you’ll save by replacing your old AC with a new, high-efficiency unit.