The most important day in the life of your carbon monoxide (CO) or smoke detector is the day it’s installed. Whether you want new detectors installed or to simply make sure your current detectors are fully functional, Capital believes in spending extra time to do the job right to make sure you, your family, and your home are safe.
- Be protected against fires and carbon monoxide poisoning
- Get early warnings if there’s an emergency
- Have peace of mind your home is safe
Capital Gives You Peace Of Mind
These devices act as your first line of defense against the silent threats of carbon monoxide and fire, helping to protect your family and property.
How Often You Should Replace
The National Fire Protection Association (NDFA) suggests replacing your CO and every 7 to 10 years.
Why Choose Capital?
Capital Heating, Cooling & Electric stands behind all our work. You are covered on the installation of your heating or cooling system by the following guarantees and more:
- Your 100% Unconditional Satisfaction Or Your Money-Back Guarantee
- 5-Year Comfort Guarantee
- Exclusive Lemon-Free Guarantee
- Lifetime Installation Components & Craftsmanship Guarantee
- Lifetime Ductwork Warranty
- And more.