Skilled Heating And Cooling Services In New Berlin, WI
Call (262) 735-5548 when you need professional heating and cooling services in New Berlin, WI. We also offer generator services, indoor air quality services and more. Our experienced and qualified team is ready to bring you 5-star solutions for your comfort!
- Boiler Repair
- Furnace Repair
- And More!
- Air Conditioner Repair
- Air Conditioner Installation
- Air Conditioner Maintenance
- Generator Repair
- Generator Maintenance
- Whole House Generator Installation
- Zip Codes and Areas Serviced:
Check out our customer reviews from people in New Berlin, WI. You’ll see why they trust Captial for their comfort! Call (262) 735-5548 to schedule today.
How much does it cost for a new air conditioning unit in New Berlin?
The average price of a new AC unit in New Berlin can range anywhere between $1,200 and $6,000. However, the ultimate amount differs from company to company depending on factors like size of the unit and cost of labor.
If it’s about time to replace your air conditioning unit, give us a call at 262-383-2289.
How do I clean my central air conditioner condenser coils?
There are a few simple steps you can take to clean your condenser coils:
- Examine your coils for any clear signs of damage. If there are, you may want to consider calling a professional like Capital HVAC at [tel:262-383-2289] for repairs.
- Use a durable brush to extract any visible debris, such as leaves and sticks, from your unit.
- Your unit’s fins can bend over time, causing dirt and other debris to become stuck. Make sure to straighten out any fins that may have gone awry using a fin comb!
- Using a hose, carefully and gently run water over your condenser coils to remove hard-to-reach particles.
- Spray foaming coil cleaner onto your unit’s coils in a side-to-side motion to eliminate stubborn debris and let it sit for about 10 minutes before rinsing away with water.
Or, just call the experts for assistance: 262-383-2289. You’ll eliminate the risk of accidentally damaging your equipment.
How much should I pay for HVAC maintenance in New Berlin?
While there is a wide range of pricing for HVAC maintenance, a simple AC tune-up can run anywhere from $75 to $200. However, we recommend scheduling routine maintenance to ensure your unit stays in tip-top shape all year round. Though service contracts may cost $150-$500, they cover your entire HVAC system which includes both heating and cooling.
If you have any questions, or are interested in scheduling HVAC maintenance, call us at 262-383-2289.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription