Local Reviews for Mount Pleasant, WI
In the SE Wisconsin and Milwaukee area, Capital Heating & Cooling is well known for providing exceptional repair, installation, and service. The people we send out to serve you are also top-notch, something you”ll see in their reviews below. Everyone you deal with at our company has the goal of making sure your experience with us will be so good you”ll call us every time you need help. You can feel confident working with Capital Heating & Cooling because we stand behind our work and comply with all local codes. This is why, as you can see by the map and reviews below, we are rated so highly for Furnace & Air Conditioning Repair in Mount Pleasant, WI. Call us today at (262) 735-5548.
An HVAC tune-up near Mount Pleasant WI includes the following services performed by a certified technician:
- Change air filters
- Clean and remove debris from blowers, moving parts, and condensing units
- Check the condensate drain for any obstructions
- Verify the thermostat is working properly
- Check refrigerant levels
- Inspect the electrical connections and voltage
- Lubricate moving parts in compressors, circulation units, and furnaces to minimize friction
- Inspect exhaust outlets so there is no risk of dangerous gases getting trapped indoors
- Check fuel lines and connections
Capital HVAC goes the extra mile by following additional protocols listed in the ACCA’s inspection task checklists. We also offer HVAC maintenance plans that include even more perks that make the cost well worth it. Contact us today to learn more or to schedule your maintenance service!
Did you know that the EPA believes that in many cases the indoor air we breathe could be many times more polluted than the air outside? To help keep your indoor air pristine, Capital HVAC can help. We offer a number of indoor air quality services to keep your indoor air clean.
- Indoor Air Quality Audit – The IAQ audit tests the allergen, chemical, humidity and other pollutant levels in your home.
- Whole House Air Purifiers, Humidifiers, Dehumidifiers, UV Lights and Ventilators – These remarkable devices can target your specific needs and work to purify the air in your home.
- Air Duct Cleaning – This service ensures the air blowing through your vents is free of harmful products.
Replacing your HVAC system is a big decision and a large financial investment. It can be a difficult choice of whether it is time to replace or repair a unit. There are some signs to look out for when considering the replacement of your HVAC system. They include:
- Age – HVAC systems last around 15 years.
- Temperature – AC is not blowing cold air or furnace not blowing warm air
- Operation – The air flow is not strong
- Leakage – There is moisture or pooling around unit
- Sounds – There are unusual noises coming from unit
- Upkeep – Unit needs frequent repairs
- Power – Energy bills are high and keep going up
Capital HVAC can help determine the next steps for your HVAC. We offer expert repair and replacement services performed by highly trained technicians, guaranteed to have your home or business near Mount Pleasant feeling comfortable again soon. Contact us now to learn more!
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription