Local Reviews for Mequon, WI
In the SE Wisconsin and Milwaukee area, Capital Heating & Cooling is well known for providing exceptional repair, installation, and service. The people we send out to serve you are also top notch, something you”ll see in their reviews below. Everyone you deal with at our company has the goal of making sure your experience with us will be so good you”ll call us every time you need help. You can feel confident working with Capital Heating & Cooling because we stand behind our work and comply with all local codes. This is why, as you can see by the map and reviews below, we are rated so highly for Furnace & Air Conditioning Repair in Mequon WI. Call us today at (262) 735-5548.
There are a few things to check if your air conditioner is not cooling your home in Mequon:
- Are your air filters dirty? – Dirty air filters could clog the airflow of your AC system and not allow it to work properly.
- Is your circuit breaker tripped? – There are two breakers for an AC. If the outside breaker is tripped then the unit will continue to blow air into your home, even if it is not cool.
- Is your thermostat set to ON? – The ON setting will cause the unit to continuously blow air into your home and won’t let your unit cycle properly. The unit should be on the AUTO setting for it to work effectively.
If you have checked on these items and your AC is still not cooling your home, you will mostly likely need the help of a professional. For reliable and effective repair services, contact Capital HVAC today!
Homeowners living near Mequon will typically pay around $350 for AC repair. Most air conditioner repairs are minor, costing anywhere from $150 – $800. Larger repairs can cost upwards of $1,500. How much you will pay depends almost entirely on what specific part in your unit needs to be fixed. For a more precise price estimate on AC repair, contact Capital HVAC today. We offer free quotes and expert reliable repair services. We look forward to working with you soon!
Yes, HVAC systems need servicing. Experts recommend that homeowners in the Mequon area have their HVAC systems serviced twice a year; once for their AC element and once for their heating element.
Some things you can do to help your HVAC system last longer include:
- Regular maintenance – Tune-ups for your system help keep large repairs at bay as well as make everything run more effectively.
- Reasonable demands – Do not place unreasonable demands on your system. When your system has to overwork, it will eventually burn out.
- Change air filter – A clean filter helps keep the airflow circulating and dirt out of your system that can cause other issues.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription