What Is a Ductless Cooling System?
Like the name implies, a ductless cooling system (also called a mini-split system) operates without the need for traditional, built-in air ducts. These compact machines are mounted directly on the wall, bringing in cool air through a separate compressor installed outside of your Milwaukee, WI, Franklin, WI, & New Berlin, WI Area home.
For households throughout Milwaukee, ductless cooling systems provide several benefits over traditional HVAC units, including:
- Cost Savings: Because they’re smaller and individually operated, ductless cooling units draw less power and reduce unnecessary cooling expenses. Many ductless systems also qualify for state and federal rebates, reducing the cost even further!
- Energy Efficiency: Ductless systems prevent the loss in efficiency that inevitably comes from traditional forced-air units, where cooled air is pushed through lengthy ducts around your home.
- Targeted Comfort: These discreet units work effectively anywhere, from a bedroom to a sunroom, or even in the garage.
Ductless Cooling System Installation
Are you looking to add air conditioning to a home that lacks house-wide ductwork? Would you like to bring more concentrated cooling power to an especially hard-to-cool room? Instead of installing expensive new ductwork or replacing a traditional HVAC unit, blow cool air right where you need it by opting for a Milwaukee ductless cooling system installation from Capital Heating & Cooling.
Whether you need a single ductless unit or a whole-home cooling system, we always provide:
- No-obligation consultations and upfront cost estimates
- NATE-certified and licensed ductless cooling system installers
- Multiple product/labor warranties, plus a lifetime craftsmanship guarantee
- 24/7 emergency ductless repair services
Ductless Air Conditioning Repair
When your ductless AC unit breaks down on one of Milwaukee’s hottest summer days, you shouldn’t have to sweat for hours—or even days—while waiting for slow, unprofessional repair technicians. You deserve to be treated to fast and reliable repair services, which is precisely our specialty at Capital Heating & Cooling!
We know how frustrating and stressful a broken-down air conditioner can be, so we make ourselves available anytime, day or night, for timely and professional Milwaukee ductless cooling system repair. Whether it’s a simple parts issue or a complex system repair, we’re your partner for comfort and health, and we’re equipped to handle your most urgent ductless AC concerns!
Guaranteed Ductless AC Maintenance and 24/7 Emergency Repairs
Fast AC repairs often equate to poor craftsmanship and cut corners, but that’s far from the experience you’ll have with our Milwaukee-based, NATE-certified AC technicians! As a multi-year “Best of Home Advisor” and Angie’s List “Super Service Award” recipient, we take customer satisfaction seriously and pledge to provide the easiest ductless cooling system maintenance you’ve ever had.
Relying on decades of combined experience and on-the-job knowledge, our highly trained repair professionals will:
- Start with a free, thorough inspection of your ductless cooling system
- Speak with you to learn more about the type and duration of your AC problem
- Recommend a specific repair strategy
- Provide an upfront cost estimate
- Complete your ductless cooling system emergency repairs in a fast, cost-effective manner
To ensure your complete satisfaction, our service doesn’t end when the repairs do. We continue to support our HVAC work with a one-year repair guarantee. If something goes wrong with the ductless cooling system we’ve repaired, we’ll be back to set it straight! We can also help extend the lifetime of your ductless AC systems with our many Capital Rewards™ Maintenance Agreements.
If you’d like to begin with a free, no-pressure cost estimate, simply call or submit our brief online form now!
Schedule Your Ductless AC Service Now
There’s no air conditioner problem Capital’s certified technicians can’t fix. We believe in arriving on time, treating your home like we would our own mother’s, and getting the job done RIGHT.