Capital Heating & Cooling works around the clock to provide 24 hour HVAC services including furnace maintenance, replacement or emergency heat repairs in Pewaukee. Whether you live in Pewaukee year round or have a summer home or seasonal businesses – you can depend on our Lake Country HVAC specialists. We offer superior customer service, and stand behind all our work with multiple in-writing guarantees. Call or contact Capital Heating & Cooling with questions or to schedule HVAC service in Pewaukee.
Residential Heating Systems Replacement
Our professional installers have the experience and technical expertise to install and replace all types of residential heating systems including geothermal heating, furnaces, boilers, ductless HVAC systems and oil to gas furnace conversions.
Customers rely on Capital for new heating systems, our replacement process is completely turn-key, including:
- Free consultation with a home comfort consultant
- Removal and disposal of your old system
- Professional installation service of new system
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Parts & Labor warranty
- Flexible residential HVAC financing with approved credit*
If you’re looking for a replacement heating system for your home or business, contact Pewaukee’s top HVAC Company.
Pewaukee’s Fastest Heat Repair Service
Our office is open 24 hours a day to dispatch heat service repair calls. When you call a Capital Heating & Cooling employee WILL answer the phone -NO outsourced answering services or voice messages. Your service repair call is quickly dispatched and because we’re local, our HVAC technicians arrive quickly!
Known for our red carpet respect guarantee, our technicians arrive in uniform and are ready to get to work while being very respectful of you and your property. When our team arrives at your home or business, they quickly diagnose the problem and recommend a solution, providing you with a quote for the work before performing repairs.
Pewaukee chooses Capital HVAC for residential heat repairs because of our:
- 24 hour service
- Flat rate pricing – no surprises or hourly fees!
- 1 year repair warranty
- NATE Certified technicians
Basic HVAC Maintenance for Pewaukee
The best way to avoid inconvenient breakdown in your heating system is to commit to annual maintenance. Whether you’re a homeowner with a gas furnace or a business with multiple rooftop units, HVAC maintenance is an imperative component to avoiding a breakdown, keeping your heat bills as low as possible, and having the most comfortable environment.
Basic maintenance on your heating system includes:
- Inspect the thermostat for proper operation
- Check for proper exhaust venting
- Check the airflow settings
- Check gas pressure
- Check igniter ohms
- Check flame sensor reading
- Check all sensors and safeties
- Verify temperature rise meets manufacturer specs
- Check for high levels of CO in the air space and the exhaust
- Check voltage at furnace
- Check amperage at furnace motors
- Check capacitors to verify within tolerance
- Check inducer motor for vibration
- Clean and inspect heat exchanger
- Check for gas leaks
- Vacuum inside of cabinet by soft brush or shop vac
- Check for proper pilot
- Check pressure switch for safe operation
Annual maintenance is not only important for efficiency, comfort and safety – but it also prevents your warranty coverage from lapsing.
To schedule HVAC maintenance for your home or business in Pewaukee, call 414.384.HVAC (4822) or contact us online.
See below for all the HVAC services available in Pwaukee, WI from Captial Heating and Cooling.
HVAC Services offered in Pewaukee, Wisconsin:
*Please note that financing options are only available on residential projects, not commercial.