From boiler maintenance and water heater installation to 24/7 emergency HVAC services, the Capital Heating & Cooling technicians have the knowledge and equipment required to keep your residential or commercial HVAC systems running efficiently. Our entire team of technicians are NATE certified, with years of experience providing Oak Creek with unbeatable heating and cooling services.
Capital also offers a “no questions asked” money back guarantee and a 10 year labor warranty. We promise 100% customer satisfaction after each job – our technicians are not satisfied until you are! For over a decade, residents in Oak Creek, WI have been relying on our superior services to lower their energy bills and keep their home’s comfortable year round.
See below for all of the HVAC Services available in Oak Creek, WI from Capital Heating & Cooling.
Residential Furnace Repairs, Maintenance, and Replacement
A Wisconsin winter is no time to gamble with your home’s heating equipment. Whether it’s a hot water boiler, radiator or furnace and forced air ducts, you want to make sure it’s ready to rock when the cold hits. Our team of professional HVAC technicians have years of experience repairing, maintaining and replacing all makes and models of furnaces – from an old Goodman or Bryant boiler to a brand new high efficiency variable speed Rheem gas furnace with all the bells and whistles.
24 hour Heat Repair Service
During an emergency heat repair, we understand you want to restore the heat in your home fast. Murphy’s law suggests that your heating system will break down at the worst possible moment, causing you to pay a fortune and maybe even wait for availability. Capital Heating & Cooling is heavily staffed during peak seasons, we work 24/7 and have in-house technicians on call 24 hours a day throughout Southeastern Wisconsin to get to your home’s heating or cooling equipment back up and running quickly. Customers with a Capital Rewards Maintenance Plan even get “speed pass” priority – which means their call is prioritized ahead of all other calls. When you call to schedule an emergency repair, ask how you can sign up to get preferred pricing and priority status on your repair bill!
Our phones are staffed with an actual Capital Heating & Cooling employee to answer your call – day or night. You’ll never hear “let me have a technician call you back” or “I’m not sure how much it will cost to take a look” – we’ll provide you with honest, flat rate pricing to diagnose your heating issue during your first call. Will keep you informed every step of the way, from the initial dispatch call to the repair and even an after service quality assurance call from the office.
Why choose Capital for emergency heat service:
- 1 year repair warranty
- 24 hour emergency service
- A+ Ratings on BBB, Angies List
- Red Carpet Respect guarantee
Furnace and Boiler Maintenance Service
The best way to avoid an emergency heat repair bill is to maintain your system with an annual tune-up and cleaning. The best time to schedule your furnace or boiler maintenance is during the Fall season; there’s more scheduling flexibility, there’s usually pre-season deals, and it reduces your chance for an inconvenient system breakdown. A major point to remember when considering routine maintenance is that regular maintenance is required to keep warrantees active; this includes manufacturer warrantees.
Benefits of regular maintenance for your residential heating system:
- Keeps energy bills down
- Your equipment will last longer
While there are clear differences between gas boilers and furnaces, and in the required maintenance, the following are included in a tune-up and safety inspection from Capital Heating & Cooling:
- Clean burners, combustion chamber, and heat exchange surfaces
- Check color of flame: it should be blue; a yellow flame indicates that the gas is not burning correctly and the equipment should be adjusted
- Check fan belts and blowers
- Check safety controls
- Check thermostat
- Check thermocouple and pilot light assembly (if applicable)
- Check for proper venting
- Inspect and replace standard filters
- Lubricate moving parts (motors)
- Perform a combustion analysis – measuring for smoke, net stack temperature, carbon dioxide, oxygen and combustion efficiency
A standard tune-up lasts roughly an hour, and should inform the customer of work performed, any unusual issues that were addressed, concerns such as parts that are close to breaking or outside of the recommended manufacturer lifetime. Capital Heating & Cooling provides customers with a written report of the services provided including combustion analysis and recommendations.
Replacement Furnace or Boiler service
If you’re one of the many that are faced with the decision to repair it or replace it – here’s some things to ask yourself:
- Are repairs becoming more frequent?
- Is repair bill nearly 50% the cost of a new furnace?
- Are there any rebates or special deals for new equipment?
- Are my energy bills climbing?
- Will my furnace make it this year?
If you answered yes to most of these, replacing your old heating system is most likely the most cost-effective option. To find out for sure, schedule an in-home estimate with a comfort consultant that will help you weigh your replacement options. Consider things like:
- How much money will I save on energy bills by replacing?
- Equipment and fuel costs should always be considered when evaluating if equipment replacement is the most cost-effective measure. An older heating system can have a fuel efficiency as low as 50%, whereas a new energy efficient system can be as high as 97% efficient.
- Which equipment will keep my heat bills low?
- High efficiency equipment may have a higher initial investment, but usually pays you back tenfold with lower monthly energy bills.
- Which brands are most likely to break down?
- Our comfort consultants keep a good pulse on equipment performance and consult Consumer Reports for the latest information.
- Is there a warranty on my new heat system?
- Capital offers a 10 year parts and labor warranty!
- Is annual maintenance expensive?
- Are there rebate offers?
- How much will the new heating system cost?
Capital Heating & Cooling has earned a reputation for quality work and stands behind our new equipment installations with a 100% satisfaction or money-back guarantee.