Broken Ice Maker? Count on Capital Heating & Cooling for Reliable Repair Services
Capital Heating & Cooling repairs all types of commercial ice maker systems including full cube, half cube, nugget, flake, and specialty ice maker systems. Our seasoned commercial HVAC technicians arrive on-site to diagnose component breakdown issues. By utilizing one of our highly skilled commercial HVAC technicians you save time and money by not having to send your commercial ice maker in for repairs. If you’re looking for fast and reliable commercial ice maker repair service in Milwaukee or surrounding areas, count on our Capital Heating & Cooling in New Berlin, WI.
Most Common Commercial Ice Maker Repair Issues
Our technicians know commercial ice makers can malfunction and breakdown for a variety of reasons. Below is a list of common commercial ice maker problems and their cause:
- Undersized or Misshapen Ice Cubes: There may be low water flow to the ice maker
- Oversized Ice Cubes: Usually due to a leaking inlet water valve
- Low Water Flow: Can be caused by the water supply or due to a plugged water filter
- Low Ice Production: May be caused by high water temperatures or air temperatures which prevent efficient ice production
- No Ice Cubes Being Produced: The evaporator may be frozen or the inlet water valve may be leaking
- Ice Machine Not Operative: Can be due to a high water temperature machine shutdown or a combination of component problems.
With proper commercial ice machine maintenance by one of our highly skilled HVAC technicians, many of these problems can be avoided. Don’t skate by on thin ice and risk a total meltdown; get the commercial HVAC services Southeast Wisconsin businesses trust for phenomenal service at fair prices. Our heating and cooling technicians are well versed in all commercial HVAC repairs, maintenance and installation services.