Wisconsin’s Geothermal HVAC Contractor of Choice
Capital Heating & Cooling leads the way in Wisconsin for Geothermal HVAC system repairs. With over a decade of guaranteed HVAC repairs, we’ve earned the reputation as the top Geothermal HVAC contractor in Milwaukee, Waukesha, and Racine counties.
WARNING: The rising demand for geothermal energy in Wisconsin has led HVAC contractors unqualified to repair commercial geothermal systems trying to capitalize on the business. When your geothermal heat pump needs repair, it pays to hire an HVAC contractor with a good reputation amongst business owners in your community, experience troubleshooting geothermal systems, and a written guarantee to stand behind their work.
Remember when there is a problem with your geothermal system; it makes sense to look at all of its parts. Capital Heating & Cooling performs a full system diagnostic to inspect the parts in question as well as all related parts that may be contributing to the problem or close to failure themselves.
24 Hour Commercial HVAC Repair
We understand your time and money are valuable – so we won’t waste either. When you contact Capital Heating & Cooling for emergency HVAC repair service, we quickly dispatch a technician, who arrives on time, in uniform, and ready to work for you.
As Milwaukee’s 24 hour HVAC contractor, you can depend on us for service 24 hours a day.
- Day or Night we WILL answer your call
- NO outsourcing (voice mails, answering services)
- A Capital employee answers the phone and dispatches your call (no call backs)
Plus, we understand an emergency HVAC repair situation at your facility doesn’t allow time to research HVAC contractors in Milwaukee or surrounding areas. Capital Heating & Cooling stands behind our geothermal heat pump repairs with a 1 year repair guarantee, so you’ll never feel pressured to make the right decision.
Contact our commercial HVAC technicians for 24 hour geothermal heat pump repair in Milwaukee, Waukesha, and the surrounding areas.
Common Geothermal Heat Pump Problems
Geothermal heat pumps, like any mechanical systems, can develop problems affecting performance. Due to the complexity of geothermal HVAC systems, most problems require the attention of a professional HVAC contractor. However, there are a few things you can check yourself before you contact a 24 hour HVAC contractor.
- Check for tripped circuit breakers, reset if needed
- Do you see any disconnected or broken wiring?
- Make sure the thermostat is set to the desired temperature
- Is the heat pump itself set to heating mode?
Anything outside of checking for power and thermostat settings should be left to a professional HVAC repair technician. With years of experience repairing geothermal heat pumps in commercial facilities, here are some of the most common repairs we see:
- Poor duct layout, unbalanced airflow, leakage, and disconnected or damaged ducts can be the culprit to your problems. Capital Heating & Cooling will check ductwork and has in-house sheet metal fabrication to address any major ductwork installation or repair work needed to correct your issues.
Not heating properly.
- A dirty coil or air filter will interfere with the airflow the system needs to operate and can affect required head pressures.
- The thermostat may need to be repositioned to give a more accurate reading of indoor temperatures.
- The fan motor speed may need to be adjusted if too much airflow is going through the system.
- Equipment originally may not have been sized properly, and may be too small for your heating needs.
- Capital will verify there is pressure in the loop system where heat is captured or released.
NOTE: 90% of HVAC repairs are due to lack of maintenance. Capital Heating & Cooling performs, at a minimum, an 18 point inspection including cleaning coils, air filter, checking loops, electrical connections and more. Schedule a geothermal maintenance visit now to avoid repair later.
Regardless of the symptoms your geothermal heating system is showing, Capital Heating & Cooling technicians are highly trained to troubleshoot and repair commercial geothermal HVAC systems.