Cleaning Commercial Air Ducts throughout Southeast Wisconsin
Whether you need commercial air duct cleaning in Milwaukee or elsewhere in Southeast Wisconsin, Capital Heating & Cooling has you covered.
Over time dirt, dust mites, hair, allergens, and other contaminants circulate through the air in your facility, building up inside your air ducts. Every time you turn on the furnace or air conditioner, the fan in your commercial HVAC system kicks on and circulates these contaminants throughout your building’s indoor air. These particles aggravate allergies and asthma and contribute to other respiratory problems and sicknesses.
Having your air ducts cleaned by Capital Heating & Cooling can drastically improve your facility’s indoor air quality. We provide commercial air duct cleaning services for a variety of industries. From restaurants to new car dealerships, Capital Heating & Cooling will keep your company’s indoor air clean to keep your employees and customers healthy and happy!
Contact our team of commercial air duct cleaning specialists at Capital Heating & Cooling today to schedule service for your Wisconsin business!
Benefits of Regular Air Duct Cleaning for Businesses in Milwaukee & Surrounding Areas
Besides the fact that regular air duct cleaning helps keep you and your employees healthier, it also reduces the amount of dust and debris that settles on desks, window sills, furniture, machinery, ceiling fans, and more. Clean air also reduces the odor of offensive smells and helps eliminate mold growth.
Without regular commercial air duct cleaning, your HVAC system is forced to work harder—for instance, fans and motors get bogged down with debris build-up and air filters become clogged. Having your air ducts cleaned on a regular basis helps keep your entire commercial HVAC system running smoothly.
Neglected air ducts not only put you at risk for hefty commercial HVAC repair costs, but they also add up to higher energy bills. When your commercial HVAC system has to work harder to battle clogs and build-up, it uses more energy, thus racking up your utility bill. On the other hand, regular air duct cleaning can keep your system running at peak efficiency, reducing the risk of breakdowns and decreasing your energy costs!
Our Comprehensive Air Duct Cleaning Services for Your Commercial Facility in Wisconsin
Our air duct cleaning specialists use top-of-the-line equipment to thoroughly clean all the interior surfaces of your commercial ductwork. You can trust Capital Heating & Cooling with all of your commercial indoor air quality needs.
We offer comprehensive air duct cleaning services for commercial spaces in the Milwaukee area, including the following.
- Open access ports or doors, allowing thorough cleaning and inspection of the entire system
- Truck-mounted vacuum systems, rather than portable vacuums, for superior suction power
- Inspection of asbestos containing materials (e.g., insulation, register boots, etc.) within the commercial heating and cooling system. Asbestos-containing materials require specialized procedures and should not be disturbed or removed unless by specially trained and equipped contractors
- Vacuum equipment that exhausts particles outside of the building, or HEPA vacuuming equipment if the vacuum exhausts inside the building
- Duct surface brushing in combination with vacuum cleaning to dislodge stubborn build-ups and particles
- Soft-bristled brushes to properly clean fiberglass duct board, as well as sheet metal ducts internally lined with fiberglass
- Sealing and re-insulating any access holes necessary for cleaning to protect the commercial duct work
Contact our Milwaukee commercial air duct cleaners to set up your appointment and partner with the industry’s best.
How Much Does Air Duct Cleaning Cost?
Schedule Commercial Air Duct Cleaning Service for Your Milwaukee-Area Business
Trust Capital Heating & Cooling in New Berlin, WI to get your commercial air duct cleaning job done right the first time, every time. As experienced industry professionals we pride ourselves on our outstanding workmanship, top-of-the-line equipment, and extensive knowledge about our products and services. We strive to provide the highest quality service at the fairest prices.